Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WOOHOO it's done












I can't believe it is done. This is the Final (for now) version of my art "studio". I am so proud of myself since I have never had any of my supplies organized, not at least since I stored them in one single box. I know it looks crowded, but I know where things are, most boxes or drawers are labeled with contents, and I have a CLEAN space to work. The small table is actually for my nephews to play at, if they want, but it also gives me a second space to spread out if I have a big project. Will probably move stuff around some, and when we finally paint, and maybe do a little remodeling, there may be more cupboards for storage, but this works for now. YAH now I can create something. Check back later to see some of my stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment